Term and Conditions
- Owner, Us, We: The Owner, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Coddiez, Owner, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Owner.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, the term "User" or "you" shall mean any natural or legal person who person is accessing the Website. The term '"Your" shall be construed accordingly.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to these Terms of Service (the Owner and You) will be referred to as Parties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed these Terms of Service and that You agree to be bound by it.
If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, please leave the Website immediately.
The Owner only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to these Terms of Service. Further, based on the Services obtained by a User, additional terms and conditions in respect of the specific Services may apply, which shall be deemed an agreement between the Users and the Owner.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein.
By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to these Terms of Service.
The Owner assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
ABOUT THE SITE
The Website is an online store which carries out. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the services on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Owner may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services.
Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Owner, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services ("Owner Materials").
Subject to these Terms of Service, the Owner grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Owner Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services.
The Owner Materials may not be used for any other purpose and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of these Terms of Service.
You agree not to collect contact information of other Users from the Website or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever.
Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Website and You agree that you shall not bypass any measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Owner are the property of the Owner, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Owner IP").
You agree that the Owner owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Owner IP and that You will not use the Owner IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose.
You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Owner IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Owner.
As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password.
. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information.
This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Services.
You must not share such identifying information with any third party and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing.
An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information.
The billing information You provide us, including credit card, billing address and other payment information, is subject to the same confidentiality and accuracy requirements as the rest of Your identifying information.
Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of these Terms of Service.
The Owner reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Owner may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services.
You agree that the Owner is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our Website.
- LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms of Service shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & GOVERNING LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of India shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of these Terms of Service, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Owner, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under these Terms of Service is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mundka, Delhi, India. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrine
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under these Terms of Service are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of these Terms of Service.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of these Terms of Service. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under these Terms of Service, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: email@example.com.